Twenty20 Mendocino – Muchacha (formerly Glue Sniffer) Strain – Fem Photo
- Filial Generation: F2, S1
- PVI (Phenotypic Variation Index):
- Indoor Flower Time: 48-58 days
- Outdoor Harvest Date: Mid to Late Oct
- Trellising Requirements: above average
- Height/Stretch: above average outdoors, average indoors
- Yield (per sf): High
- Color: Green
- Nose: Gas, Savory, Earthy, Sour
- Effects: Cerebral and uplifting yet extremely potent.
- TIPS FROM THE GROWER: Plant in full sun for maximum yield. This is truly a hardy plant in almost all regards. Prepare for MASSIVE unruly plants that come through hard and heavy in the 11th hour. Probably one of the easiest outdoor varieties to grow but keep in mind that she doesn’t ripen until the third week of Oct.
Notes: One of our flagship strains and one of our best sellers, Glue Sniffer is our take on GG4. We selectively bred her for outdoor cultivation over several seasons. Great resistance to cold, bugs, mold, and nearly everything you throw at her.
3 Pack, 6 Pack, 10 Pack
$40.00 – $60.00
(Disclaimer: When growing cannabis there is something called phenotypical expressions. This means a strain can express itself (look differently) from plant to plant. Our breeder photos show one of potentially many phenotypical expressions)
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.