- Power Plant is an easy plant to grow. Ideal for beginners but also interesting for experts looking to beat their current record yields.
- This variety has been developed to provide growers with the greatest possible yield. After more than 2 decades, this Sativa dominant hybrid has gained an indisputable reputation for its XXL yields and relatively short flowering time.
- Power Plant is a fast flowering Sativa with a unique and recognisable aroma, a strong taste and a very energetic and creative up-high. Her buds grow big and long, they are full of sticky resin.
- This classic is suitable for any type of grower, growing method, grow medium and growing conditions. It is a true all-rounder with high potency and an exceptional yield.
Power Plant is a multiple cannabis cup winner
Power Plant is a classic cannabis variety from the 90s that has won several more cups in Canada in recent years:
- 1st Prize Sativa, Lift Expo Canada Vancouver 2016
- 3rd Prize Hash, Lift Expo Canada Vancouver 2016
- 2nd Prize Sativa, Prairie Medicinal Harvest Cup Canada 2016
Power Plant has a woody, spicy, earthy and floral aroma. It is a wonderfully pungent scent which you will remember
Power Plant has large buds with a relatively short internode distance, so they can become quite long stacked ‘colas’. The buds smell floral, woody, spicy and earthy. It is a pungent scent that you as a grower should definitely prepare for, new filters are recommended.
Beyond these few most recognisable aromas, there are also more subtle floral notes of lilies and soft vanilla notes. It is a unique and complex fragrance that is sure to stay with you. Her taste is woody, spicy and pungent, you will absolutely enjoy the intense flavor of these original Sativa genetics.
Power Plant is a legendary cannabis variety
Power Plant has become a household name in the contemporary cannabis scene. Her exceptional vigor and excellent yield have convinced many growers of her class. This, together with her classic energetic and potent “up-high” ensures that she is a permanent item on the menu in almost every coffee shop in the Netherlands. It is also an easy plant to clone and thanks to these excellent properties Power Plant, together with White Widow and Amnesia Haze, is one of the most cultivated Dutch strains of all time.
What kind of genetics does Power Plant contain?
Power Plant is, alongside White Widow, one of Dutch Passion’s best known varieties. Introduced in 1997, she quickly grew into a variety that every coffee shop wanted on their menu. The genetics of this strain originate from South Africa and are very stable, with enormous growth potential. Our original Power Plant has only been backcrossed, never hybridized and only available from Dutch Passion. An original classic from Dutch Passion, robust, very powerful and with gigantic yields!
Power Plant is an easy to grow cannabis strain with vigorous growth and exceptional yield
Power Plant is a fast flowering Sativa like no other. It is a very easy variety to grow, this is backed up by lots of positive customer feedback. It is therefore an ideal strain for the new grower. Even in the hands of a beginner, Power Plant will be able to produce a large yield. In the hands of an expert, very exceptional yields are possible in a relatively short average flowering time of 9 weeks.
She grows incredibly fast and vigorously during both the growth and flowering phase. This is a plant that is very tolerant of fluctuations in temperature and humidity. Due to her unique genetic background, she can withstand many different climatic conditions, which makes her ideal for a beginner. Crushing, bending and ‘supercropping’ are different growing techniques that are all possible. With this strain it is really a breeze to achieve a fat yield!
During the flowering phase this strain can stretch considerably, 200-300% stretching is the rule rather than the exception. This large stretch makes her the ideal lady for a SCROG grow. This makes shorter veg periods possible. In addition, it is also possible to put her directly on 12/12 after germination. That also makes her a very suitable plant for an extremely fast SOG cultivation. Her internode distance is short to medium which means she can produce very long well-stacked blooms. The generally long blooms, of about 30-50cm, have thin Sativa leaves and a very favourable flower-to-ratio.
The genetics used for Power Plant guarantee the following properties:
- A large robust plant that can take a beating
- A plant with long, full buds with a very high yield
- The flowers smell very pungent, Power Plant has a strong terpene profile and a wonderful up-high